McLean Sr. Consultant, Client Education Job - VA, 22101
Sr. Consultant, Client Education
Title: Sr. Consultant, Client Education
Sr. Consultant, Client Education
The role of the Senior Consultant Client Education is to provide excellent training and support, enhance product usage, and enable clients to derive maximum benefit from the CLEAR product line. This position partners with the Sales teams to ensure that programs are in line with the client's strategic needs and ensures client satisfaction. Provide proactive support to the client and have a deep understanding of their business. This position will have access to highly sensitive public record information and as a result all new hires and current employees in positions of this level will be subject to periodic background checks.
- Deliver all aspects of training on Thomson Reuters Legal's CLEAR product to match user requirements and workflow through various training venues (on-site, one-on-one, webex platforms, classroom settings or seminars).
- Assist in the creation and development of the curriculum for the training programs to include: support material, training content and format
- Build strong relationships with our end user client base to ensure client retention and increased use of the CLEAR product within those assigned accounts.
- Manage assigned client training events by identifying and coordinating all required resources needed to make sure a successful event occurs.
- Work with Sales Teams to manage training in the context of revenue-generating training opportunities.
- Serves as an expert to the business by thoroughly understanding and articulating business drivers, products and processes
- Provide customer feedback back to sales management in support of product expansion and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on product enhancements and changes.
- Work closely with team members on promoting and marketing customer training programs and campaigns
- Manage all of the logistics for designated trainings (calendar, registration, attendance tracking and coordination of facility setup). Coordinates with the Sales Administrators on the execution of the logistics
- Communicates effectively by expressing thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and compelling manner. Develop and deploy targeted communication strategies that inform and build support with customers
- Effectively incorporates adult learning principles into all components of curriculum
- Effectively analyzes needs and proposes solutions by gathering formation about client needs and diagnosing the learning issues.
- Ability to apply business acumen to build and document the business case for investing in learning and development programs
- Work strategically by recognizing opportunities that add value to the business and develop performance strategies based on capturing those opportunities
- Builds trust by operating with integrity, maintaining confidentiality and leading by example. Ensure compliance with legal, ethical, and regulatory requirements.
- Strong business acumen and leadership experience
- Superb facilitation and presentation skills: listens well; asks value adding questions; solicits ideas and involves; helps formulate plans; energizes and instills sense of urgency and commitment.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver quality results in a time sensitive environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Tech Savvy, experienced with software technology and the Internet
- Knowledge of and previous experience with the workflow of the law enforcement industry
- Four-year college degree in education, business or related field (or graduate degree in law, Education, or business preferred)
- Knowledge in the Law Enforcement and Corporate Security markets.
- Functional experience in training, sales, research or account management
- 4-5 years in training or presentation experience a plus, including content delivery
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, WebEx and Live Meeting (online training tools).
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients, users and colleagues
- 60% travel required.
Primary Location: US-VA-McLean
Organization: Prof CGIE Risk,Fraud&Invstgtns
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75% of the time