Durham Client Services Manager Ops Associate Job - NC, 27701
Client Services Manager Ops Associate Job
Title: Client Services Manager Ops Associate
The Client Services Manager Associate program provides interested and high-potential individuals with a development pathway to acquire skills and capabilities appropriate to the Client Services Manager (CSM) role. The Associate CSM provides assistance and coordination support to field based CSMs for client related activities and interfacing with other internal organizations, and may also assume direct client responsibilities in advanced phases of the role. The associate CSM is expected to develop and apply both product and business domain expertise necessary to support clients in their ongoing efforts to obtain value from our products and solutions.
- Assist in the development and execution of client services value added, proactive insights and account maintenance activities as defined by the Manager, Client Services.
- Support report generation, data interpretation, and recognition of client business opportunities through the use of product tools.
- Support and facilitate effective communication and feedback channels between product support and client service management teams.
- Complete the education/degree qualifications required for a full Client Service Manager
- Acquire and demonstrate understanding of the business domain and issues relevant to the business line.
- Acquire and demonstrate progressively increasing account management, presentation, and business communication skills.
- Provide client feedback on product, enhancements, change impact and services to appropriate groups: product management, technology, etc.
- Provide or participate in tactical training to clients on business line products.
- Assists with/participate in client specific and/or regional education seminars, user groups, product focused, on-site client engagements as appropriate.
- Associate Client Service Managers moving from Thomson Reuters Support Operations will provide call center support on an increasingly limited basis (defined by management for each employee) for the first three months to facilitate the transition process.
- Does not supervise others.
- Directly supervised by Manager, Client Services
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different work groups.
- Ability to propose viable solutions to business problems.
- Experience with the use of comparative healthcare databases.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Strong presentation skills at all levels of client organization.
- Ability to demonstrate value proposition of a product.
- Ability to travel 10-25% of the time.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or course work toward a Bachelor's degree in business or healthcare related field or the equivalent experience in a healthcare organization;
- Minimum three years experience in client-facing healthcare-oriented roles;
- Current Thomson Reuters employee and experience with one or more Thomson Reuters solutions preferred.
Material and Equipment Directly Used
Requires the use of office equipment, including desktop computer or laptop computer with dock station, monitor, keyboard and mouse, handheld device, fax, copier, and telephone.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
Office environment; travel requiring the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
Primary Location: US-NC-Durham
Organization: Prof Healthcare Cust Sgmnt-ALL
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time