Implementation Manager (OWM)- Virtual work arrangement for non-local candidates! Job
Title: Implementation Manager (OWM)- Virtual work arrangement for non-local candidates!
ONESOURCE WorkFlow Manager gives Corporate Tax Departments the ability to standardize, streamline, automate, and track all aspects of corporate tax workflow. This web-hosted system allows the Corporate Tax department to manage their processes, distribute/receive tax data information, store documents in an electronic file room, manage entity information and track all filings through an online tax filing calendar. The workstation component allows for single sign-on for all other tax applications. ONESOURCE WorkFlow Manager helps control business processes through automated workflow with integrated tax document management.
As part of our implementation team, you will have the opportunity to work with our state of the art, web-hosted ONESOURCE WorkFlow Manager Products which include WorkStation, Entity Manager, Tax Calendar, WorkFlow, FileRoom, DataFlow, R&D Tax Credit and Audit Manager modules. In this position you will be responsible for managing implementations of ONESOURCE WorkFlow Manager. The position involves travel throughout the U.S. Candidate must reside in close proximity of a major airport.
... [FURTHER DESCRIPTION OF POSITION OMMITTED; SEE LINK TO FULL JOB DESC BELOW]..
- Four-year college degree is required/MBA is prefered with a preference in Accounting/Information Technology.
- At least seven plus years of experience
- Experience working in a corporate tax department or in a CPA firm working with corporate tax departments
- Project management and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple engagements concurrently
- Ability to interface with all organizational levels
- Experience in working with clients management staff
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with strict attention to detail
- Understanding of general business and tax department processes
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with strong background in Excel and data manipulation
- Related work experience in using document and workflow software
- Experience in working with clients
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Tax department process and improvement review experience a plus