Horsham Grant Payment Analyst Job - PA, 19044
Grant Payment Analyst Job
Under the guidance of the manager, the incumbent will undertake the activities of the medical program financial specialist function within the operations group for a specified therapeutic area.
- - The general focus of this Medical Program Financial Specialist group is to provide specialized support and assistance to Physicians and Medical Program Coordinators in the planning, execution and control of all global clinical grant financial administrative functions.
- This function includes but is not limited to: budgets (planning, negotiating and administration), outsourcing, procurement and legal review to support clinical study programs.
- This position encompasses complexities inherently involved with the efficient facilitation of global clinical grant financial administration as well as influencing the quality of information gathered, evaluated and reported in support of Medical Research Liaisons financial need.
- - Bachelor's degree in appropriate scientific or financial discipline.
- Minimum of four years experience and/or equivalent competencies in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research or MBA/Master's degree plus two years experience in the pharmaceutical industry/clinical research.
- This must include a working knowledge of the clinical development process with one to two years experience and/or equivalent competencies in financial administration
- Recruiter: LaTanya Hill
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/